This card is 3.5 x 5″ and features a bicycle on the outside. Break through the card seal to find a picture of your baby and all the announcement information.The entire card is enclosed in a shimmery light brown envelope with an aqua envelope liner.
They can be customized to your style by choosing almost any combination of colors. You can check out the colors available here:
If the style is right, but the price isn’t quite what you are looking for use the “Contact Seller” button at the bottom of the page to chat with me about other options. There really is something for every budget. For example, ditching the liner can save you $.50 per announcement!
Recommended picture size is wallet. Wallet pictures tend to come in sheets, so if you want me to cut them there will be an addition fee of $20 per 100 pictures.
Please contact me ASAP if you would like to place an order. Work time will not be reserved until a deposit is paid. The entire process from first contact to shipment can take 4-6 weeks or more to complete.
HERE’S HOW TO ORDER:
1. CONTACTâ€” At the very bottom of this page click on the link that says â€œContact the shop ownerâ€. In your message let me know the following information:
*Date you would like to have the announcements in your hand:
*Colors: If you were thinking of colors other than those pictured, please let me know which ones you are interested in. To check them all out please use this link: http://www.envelopments.com/dd/10228/productsandservices/colors/default.aspx. Papers come in different price ranges, so your invitation may cost more or less than the listed price.
2. QUOTEâ€” Once I get all of your information I will send you a message back with a quote. This message comes through Etsy, so please keep an eye out for either an email from Etsy that says â€œEtsy Conversation from LamaWorksâ€ or check your inbox here frequently. This quote will include the unit price of the product, the total cost, estimated shipping and deadline dates for your invitation information. Shipping at this point is only an estimate. I prefer to charge your shipping to your final payment once they are packaged and I can accurately weigh the box.
3. DEPOSIT LISTING â€“ After you approve the quote, I will create a custom listing for you based on 50% of your invitation order. This deposit must be paid before I reserve work dates for you and purchase supplies. Paper colors cannot be changed past this point.
4. WORDINGâ€“ You will need to email me the wording for the announcement appointed date. I will send you a reminder 1 week before.
5. PROOFâ€”With wording in hand, I will send you a digital proof of your announcement.
6. PRODUCEâ€”With your approval I will begin production. Please expect this to take around one to two weeks.
7. FINAL LISTING â€“ Once your order is complete I will put up a final listing. This listing will be 50% of your total order plus shipping. Your product will not be shipped until this payment has been made.
8. SHIP â€“ All items ship USPS First Class. I’ll send you one final message to let you know they are on their way and get you a tracking number. Other shipping options are available at an additional cost.
**Please take a moment to read the shop policies before you place a custom order**
Feel good about your purchase – a portion of every sale I make is now donated to the American Cancer Society through the Carry On Campaign!!
Cancer will touch each of our lives some day. A friend of mine has concerts every year to raise money for the ACS and challenged each of us this year to go home and find a creative way to bring donations back for next year’s show. I have pledged to donate a portion of my sales in hope to raise $100 by next March.
Each sale will come with a special Carry On Campaign card telling you how much money you donated to ACS. If you do not wish to have your sale be part of this donation, please let me know!
You can follow my progress either through the Carry On Campaign:
Or my blog:
Have any questions?
Contact the shop owner.