_______LOVE THIS CARD DESIGN? THEN FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS!______
1. Add this design to your cart and purchase through Etsy checkout.
2. Send the photo (or photos), card size preference, and any text you would like included on your card to tracylyn (at) inkandelm.com (see below in the “Read Before Purchasing” section for photo requirements).
3. You will receive a proof of your card via email within 24-48 hours (usually much sooner!)
4. You will approve or request a change in the proof. If you will NOT be printing your card through Ink and Elm, you are allowed a total of 2 proofs at no charge; additional proofs (after the second) will be $2.50 per proof. If you WILL be using Shabby Addict for your card printing, you are allowed unlimited changes/proofs!
5. Print your finished design with us (see below) or at the photo lab of your choice!
_________________WANT US TO DO THE PRINTING FOR YOU?_________________
Stand out from the rest with a personalized modern & fresh card design printed by Ink and Elm on the highest quality professional paper stock- not your typical flimsy photo paper photo card!!
If you choose to print through Ink and Elm, simply purchase the card design of your choice and leave me a note in the “notes to seller” section at checkout that you will be using Ink and Elm for your printing and we’ll take it from there!
For printing options and prices click here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/InkAndElm/policy
__________________PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING____________________
This listing is for one fully customizable 5×5 (or customize your size) digital file to print with us or wherever you like! The backside will come free of charge as a separate file for optional use- it is also customizable!
This card requires one photo (for the front) of at least 1575 resolution (if you send the full size photo, you won’t need to worry about checking the resolution) and one additional photo for the back. Please keep in mind that not all photos will work well with the layout, so please have a few back up photos ready.
Your design file size will be 1575×2175 at 300 resolution. If you will not be using Ink and Elm for your printing, please check with your printing company BEFORE ordering to make sure all measurement requirements are met.
To avoid potential complications of printing mishaps with other printing companies, I highly recommend using Ink and Elm to do your card printing. However, if you decide to take the file somewhere else to print besides Shabby Addict, we are not responsible for any printing mishaps, difficulties uploading onto printing websites, or resizing to fit other companies’ standards.
*By purchasing this listing you agree to the terms of Ink and Elm’s shop policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShabbyAddict/policy
I look forward to working with you!!
Still have a question? Let’s talk, shall we?
_____________________FELLOW DESIGNERS PLEASE READ____________________
PLEASE DO NOT COPY THIS DESIGN. All of our designs are original works of Ink & Elm and are protected under the United States Office of Copyright. Thank you!!
Have any questions?
Contact the shop owner.